Wednesday 13 January 2016

Watersports

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of the chastity post I promised. Chastity is so new to me and Eliza has recently put me on a tougher schedule. Since that my views, opinions and outlook to chastity have moved on exponentially and my draft copy of that blog post is a jumbled confused mess. I'll revisit it sometime in the future.



In stark contrast I'll write today about something I have no confusion over at all. It's watersports. I know exactly where my mind stands on this subject. It started though in an odd way.

Some 20 years or so ago I ventured to the south of the capital for a session in Hither Green. The session was very average right up to the end when I was instructed by my tormentor to lay on my back, she then crouched over me and then instructed me not to spill a drop and she urinated into my mouth. This blew my mind, I had not asked for it either.

It all proved how stupid I was really. After the session I told my Domme that it was a surprising first for me and expressed how much I enjoyed it. She then referred me to the original advert that stated "suffer at xxxx's hands then drink up". OK I really should have worked it out.

Since then I have had mixed results with watersports but with my Mistress Eliza it's perfect. I say mixed results because for me because watersports is an honour thing. I feel honoured to take something from deep inside my Mistress into me. As its happening I feel this deep connection to my Domme who I adore. So for that reason it has to be better for me with a Domme I'm loyal too, as opposed to being a roaming sub with little or no connection felt towards the lady. I'm not saying I haven't had any good experiences when roaming because I did but now it's perfection.

Watersports is often connected to humiliation. I can see how too. I don't like humiliation much. I don't mind being told off or being punished as I was yesterday but I don't like the 'worthless male' angle. In the past I've experienced consumption of the golden rain with funnels and mouth gags and also from a glass, but I have to be honest and say I like it best directly from the source. I feel the connection that I mentioned better that way.

People who don't get watersports will see it as disgusting I would imagine, but then they see most of what we get up to like that. For me it's completely the opposite to disgusting. I think it's beautiful. In a recent communication with my Mistress I've described the new found love of my chastity regime as a gift. I truly see watersports as a gift. I should earn it. It's not even close to being a punishment. Quite frankly I'd break every rule I have in place if it resulted in consuming my Mistress' fluids.

Oddly I've never really communicated with my Mistress about this. I say oddly because we often discuss the 'why' of what we get up to. The perfection of watersports with Eliza just happened naturally. When I first asked for it I didn't describe in anyway how I desired to receive it, but then I never do. Like all aspects of the scene I think it's better to let ones charge do it their way. The way they are comfortable with. It makes for better servitude too.

There's not really much more to say on this subject. It's very basic for me. Not complex in any way. So I'll end this post with a message to my Ma'am,  - Keep drinking Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment