Thursday 28 January 2016

Anal play

I thought I'd write the about the grand old subject of anal tonight. Heterosexual anal play in this case. A practice that transcends far out from just BDSM games. This is practised by millions. Some with partners and some alone while masturbating. There is a deep secrecy in it to most. I'm guessing here, but I think most men who practice it do it quietly and would never admit it. We've all had well oiled mates at the bar waxing lyrical about his last blow job haven't we, but when do you last see a guy with a pint of Guinness in his hand saying "cor the Missus didn't half give me a good pegging last night". Never eh?

The reason for this is all too sadly obvious. 'If you take it up the arse you're a poof ain't ya?'  You'll never explain it to people who have that mentality and those of us that practice anal know that. Even if you get them to partially understand it, half will then say "nah; you're just suppressing your true sexuality, you're gay and you won't admit it."  If I was gay I'd tell you. It would be too much effort to suppress it. Too much like hard work. So we just chip on enjoying ourselves, safe in the knowledge that some of those that criticise are sitting deep on a butt plug masturbating in silence.

I first got into this in a completely non BDSM way. I was in an early years relationship with a girl who thoroughly enjoyed anal sex. Now I know to a lot of guys that is the idea of heaven, but for me it wasn't. I didn't enjoy it. My sexual submissiveness is nature not nurture. In normal vanilla sex I prefer all the more male submissive things during it. I prefer to not be on top during intercourse. I like giving oral. I always engineer a situation where I can give oral while on my knees and I'm not overly keen to receive oral. Giving Anal in my mind is a very dominant act and I just don't want to do it. Louise (not her real name) was a very sexual person, so it was easy to talk to her. In one conversation she said to me that in her opinion men were better equipped to enjoy anal than women. I've always been open minded so I was eager to find out. She was more than happy to try and from that moment on I was hooked. It was in the 80's and strap ons were not as popular but we/I had great fun learning something new with normal sex toys. Like all relationships though they can't survive on just sex and eventually we parted. Since then I've only engaged in anal play in the BDSM sense. In subsequent relationships and marriages I've chosen to say nothing, nor ever suggest it.



I can't take the huge toys. The photo above is part of Eliza's vast collection; I'm capable of none of them. However Eliza is 'stretching' my limits and I'm currently capable of taking the one in the picture below. Known to me simply as 'the white one'. It fills me and is still very testing. When I'm laying on my back it's heavenly, but it's still very tight if I'm on all fours. (Bent forward). I'm banned by Mistress from using poppers either in session or when masturbating but I've learned to relax to a degree without them. I should point out here that the poppers ban is unique to me, not to all who she commands.



I enjoy everything I get do in a session with Eliza (obviously not punishment) I love the CP when it's about my Mistress' pleasure, I enjoy the sounds that I'm learning to take, the electrics can be fun etc etc etc, but beyond any doubt what I yearn for most is anal and watersports.

Mistress is superb at anal. When I'm told to lay on my back and I know it's coming I'm overjoyed. It always starts with her finger probing me, with it rubbing on my prostate. Then often I'm stretched with the inflatable butt plug as in the picture above, and then the best bit, when I'm taken with the strap on. This happens in all manners, from the sublimely slow penetration with me on my back to the grit my teeth and take it hard and fast with me bent forward.



I'll nip back to the prostate now. What a fun filled little walnut that is. The stimulation of it feels wonderful. I read a lot about prostate massage and milking. As of yet nobody has made me orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. By that I mean no penis stimulation at all, I've obviously achieved it in the joint effect. I'm also confused about prostate only orgasm, as I read many conflicting articles. They range from it being more frustrating than a ruined orgasm all the way to it being the most mind blowing orgasm you'll ever have. If you've experienced it please say how it was for you in the comments. I'll be interested to see.

Well that's about it on this subject for now; keep lubed up everyone and remember what a drunk friend of mine said when the bar talk came to the age old question of "would you take it up the arse for £10k?"  His reply. "Hell yeah; how much can it hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment