Thursday 10 December 2015

Another subs perspective


I'll start this weeks entry with an apology. I promised an article on chastity this week but I've had to put it off. I wouldn't have got it done in time anyway but also things have moved on for me in this area with new instruction from Eliza. It'll be better now as a blog post after the Christmas break. 

So I'll head us into the Christmas break with the viewpoint from one of Eliza's other loyal subs. I've personally met Rick for a coffee and a chat and know him to be a genuine guy. It's all his. I've edited nothing. He even chose the photo. He can also be found on Twitter as @contentedsub. 

I hope you enjoy his story. See you all after Christmas. Have a great time all of you. And nothing to kinky!........oh well, go on then.




I am sub Rick to Governess Elizabeth. I only ever call her Mistress. This has been the case since our first contact in April 2015. That meeting was my first experience of  any type of BDSM activity. What happened that day changed me in so many ways. Since then I have sessioned regularly with Mistress. I currently have a contract in place with Mistress that covers a multitude of matters. Once such matter covers the activities during sessions.  
The bottom line is that I have no say in the session activities. This means that Mistress, knowing about the regular sessions, has taken me on a BDSM journey. This journey of course cannot end due to the substantial activities available. Each session has taken me deeper than the one before. My last three sessions have included needles, sounds and staples. Seven months ago any of those would have been impossible. It shows just how skilful Mistress is in that I, a total novice, have been led into what I consider to be quite extreme activities
So how does Mistress do it? Well your limits are observed, pushed and new limits set. Trust is paramount as without it there could be no D/s relationship. That trust takes time and effort from both parties.  Once achieved it is a magical thing. I trust Mistress emphatically and have done so for many months.During my last session for example Mistress used a staple gun on my scrotum as I lay there. Believe me that takes trust.
Anyone who has met Mistress will be fully aware of her infectious giggle. This manifests itself when she is really enjoying herself and it is impossible not to be seduced by it. I can recall one such event recently where after inserting around two dozen needles into my thighscock and balls she looked at her handy work and let out a giggle of total delight. I lay there looking horrified at my groin area and thinking how the hell did that happen? 
I cannot complete this entry without making mention of Miss Victoria who is the very capable assistant of Mistress. Since June everyone of my sessions has been with Mistress and Miss Victoria. Miss Victoria is a fast learning pocket dynamo. She brings an unquantifiable bonus element to our sessions.  I now have the same level of trust with Miss that I do with MistressMiss is not someone who can be underestimated. She loves nothing more than inserting needles into my body or punishing me with her favourite flogger.
So my BDSM journey is up and running with the most sensational Mistress and her stunning assistant.
Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment