Friday 20 November 2015

Why Eliza?


To really answer this question I need to go back to myself a bit. I'm naturally sexually submissive but that doesn't mean I feel submissive to every female, it also doesn't mean that just because you put the word 'Mistress' before your name that I'll drop to my knees. I've always been a little controversial and I don't intend to stop on this blog. I find an alarming amount of Pro-Dommes to be a complete pain, this manifests itself nowhere greater than the murky world of Twitter.

Twitter is not for the faint hearted sub. If you ever comment on a Mistress' post one of two things will happen. Mainly you will just be ignored or you'll receive a reply along the lines of "who the hell are you to be commenting on my post" so imagine my pleasant surprise after summoning the courage to reply to a post and picture of a piece of BDSM furniture uploaded by @GovernessEliza. Her reply was open and treated me like a human being. It was lovely to engage with her. I just had to visit her website.

My initial reaction was one of disappointment. It appeared Governess Elizabeth was out of my league. I like to session once every three weeks. That seems to be my natural point of synergy where mind, body and desire meet. Because Mistress has the good grace to actually put the session price on her website I learned instantly that it was a no for me. In 33 years I've never once questioned or quibbled over a tribute. It is what it is and I either take it or leave it. I often look back on her website with gratitude. Had Mistress not put her tribute on her website I would have had to write an email to inquire and then I would have been too embarrassed to change my mind later.

So why did I change my mind?  Well it was down to Twitter. Just because I couldn't session with her didn't mean I couldn't converse and after yet another pleasant exchange I decided it was time to send that session request email. I thought it couldn't possibly harm. I had absolutely no intention of settling down with one Domme. As I said in an earlier post I've only ever given my loyalty to three Dommes in all those years and it had been less than a year since I was dismissed by a very prominent Domme. I certainly wasn't looking.

Session day arrived and I entered her building with a completely open mind as I always do. What followed was superb. Her style; which over the next few weeks I'll elaborate on was superb for me. I would go as far as to say perfect. I just gelled with her. Whether she did with me I don't know but to be quite frank at that stage it didn't matter. She held my mind in submission. I remember going through positions. We've never done that since but it was a great way for her to install her dominance into my hard drive from the get go.

So what to do? I was in a quandary really. I couldn't see her every three weeks but I knew I needed to go back. To find out if this was a one off feeling so four weeks later I re-entered that apartment and the second I looked at Eliza's face I was gone. I was captured. I offered up no resistance. I just let it be what it was. I landed in a very happy place. I'm now a very loyal sub with a contract on its way to me which I'll sign in a heartbeat.

So here I am. Sessioning with Mistress every four weeks. That timescale now though is an irrelevance. Obviously face time with my Mistress is the best but we have so many things in place now that I feel she is with me so often. Also this week I will have spent a lot of truly quality time with her which I'll elaborate on more in weeks to come.

At the start of this post I had a go about the behaviour of some Dommes. I stand by that but I also have to say that equally I've met some lovely genuine ladies over the years.

Well that's the initial flurry of posts over. I'll do one post a week now. Next week we'll look at corporal punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment