Thursday 19 November 2015

About me

I've been a submissive for some while now. I had my first session with a professional dominatrix at just 18 years old. I've been a wandering sub. I have had one brief lifestyle experience but for the most part I've drifted from session to session. In all those years I've only given my loyalty to three Dommes. It's fair to say that as a sub I'm hard to please.

I've had fun beyond my wildest dreams. I've also had heartache. My submissiveness isn't all of me. It's just a part of me but it's a very important part of me. If I were to be reborn it's definitely part of my character I would want to bring along for the next journey. If I was asked to sum it up in one word  I'd use the most basic of words 'fun'. It's just been great fun.

I've tried to self analyse over the years and have found my desires to be both complicated and often contradictory. Over the weeks and months I hope to elaborate but I'm not moving from the narrative. It will always be about how I feel about what my Mistress Eliza does to me and how I feel about it. I would like to point out that Eliza will not be vetting any post before publishing. I gave her the option of that but have been granted her trust.

I can be found on Twitter too as @Elizas_sub

No comments:

Post a Comment