Tuesday 29 March 2016

A session review

It was sad to say goodbye to the Maida Vale play space. It was sadder still as my last session there with Mistress was for punishment. I'll miss it. I have some wonderfully memories of the place but as we all know London is desperate for unaffordable housing and those poor darlings need it redeveloped to protect the vulnerable rich from the vile of normal folk.

However new memories are there to be made and so off to Paddington for exciting new adventures it is.

I guess it's easy to read my blog and think that I'm a 100% all out submissive who is totally comfortable in his sexuality and all that goes with it. Unfortunately this is not so. I get 'the wobbles'. I suffer self doubt and at times drift terribly from my submissive nature. This happened some six weeks ago. I had a terrible submissive crash that led via many emotions to me cheating my chastity and several of my rules. The reality of my stupidity came crashing home on a Monday morning when just one simple email showed me how wrong I'd been about things. I then confessed all. I was very severely punished at my next session and I lost a privilege that I treasured, I was left with hard month of redemption ahead.

I have a wonderful Mistress. I'm totally, 100% loyal to her and she looks after my submissiveness. During this month she has both encouraged and told me off and the net result was me arriving at her door knowing I'd been good but hoping I'd been good enough.

Now it's time for a quality warning. Despite having had a successful blog in the past and writing on various forums I've never actually written a session review. I'm not a fan of them really due to some of the styles in which they're written so I'm afraid there will be none of the punternet style "she looked stunning in her red basque with her ample breasts heaving against the cloth" or "the session had a happy ending with me exploding bucket loads all over." Or even worse "I banged her so hard she'll have to retire". Yuck. All I'm saying is this review might be a bit tame for some.




All sessions start the same. I shower, remove my chastity device and present myself on my knees in front of my Mistress. This is a wonderful moment for me. I feel my submissiveness to Eliza 24/7 but in that initial moment when I'm on my knees I feel the outside world just drift away and I can physically feel my shoulders lighten and drop. It's always at this point Mistress puts my collar on and that's it I'm totally gone, I've drifted deep. I'm always Eliza's but at this point I'm inescapably her's. This time was no different but it was made even more special as I had the privilege I lost a few weeks ago returned to me. I felt emotionally great. So happy. I kissed her feet and felt complete.

From my knees I was ordered onto the bed where I was to have a glass (I think it was glass) butt plug fitted in order for it to be in place for some electric treatment. I was ordered to sit in a chair which I was securely bound to and made blindfold. I could hear all sorts of things going on around me then I felt the coolness of the gel, the conductivity gel. Slowly I felt mild then harsh electric currents pass through my body causing my muscles to contract and the butt plug work it's magic as I contorted and twisted. Then there was a pause and a repeat of the cool gel but this time on my most intimate parts. I knew what was coming but instead attention was turned elsewhere and the anticipation was killing me. Eventually I said "oh for Christ sake just do it" It was greeted by that lovely infectious laugh we all know Mistress has. Eventually though the wait was over and the National grid of the UK was earthed out on my penis. I got a good view of both Mercury and Venus before arriving back in my chair only to be sent on another voyage as my testicles received the same treatment. This pattern repeated itself.

Having said Hi to Tim Peake a few times I was eventually untied and returned to the bed. "Time to stretch you" Mistress said. Now I hate this butt plug. It's the one in the photo below. It inflates and I find it initially very uncomfortable but it's essential to loosen me up for later onslaughts. With my rectum being stretched Mistress turned her attention to the sounds rods. All of them!  One by one they were inserted in me allowing gravity to take its course. They felt great. During this we discussed my chastity schedule and an extra day was added to my ongoing commitment meaning I was now down to only one orgasm every six days. I was delighted to take that task on as I'm loving the form of chastity I adhere to.



As the last sounds rod was lifted out of me attention turned to further anal penetration. At one point Mistress looked up and said "I've got all 5 fingers in you."  It was the wrong time to discuss the status of a thumb so I just relaxed and allowed my prostate to have a good day, it felt heavenly. I was enjoying the probing greatly when it stopped only for Eliza put on her white strap on. I knew with delight what was coming. I adore her taking this to me. I positioned myself best to receive it and slowly it was so inserted, testing and probing. I was floating in heaven. Being taken by my Mistress.

My time finished with the gift of Watersports. I'd been good and good subs get treats. You only have to read my blogpost to know how much I appreciate this and how connected it makes me feel. It was lovely, it's always lovely but then so is my Mistress

Ok I admit it, I enjoyed writing this.

Phoenix




No comments:

Post a Comment